Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pink ( no its not baby news)


I live in an OLD house, full of charm and character. My husband and I had big dreams about restoring an old house to its former glory. I love my house but there are days and particular projects when I wonder what "in the world were we thinking". I wish that someone had stopped us. Then I have days when I am so full of pride in the work we have done. Most recently we are working on the living room. Mostly just paint, but the biggest chore is agreeing on a color. For weeks we tried numerous paint samples, finally we came to an agreement. Actually I think my husband settled on what I like because after all "if I am happy he is happy" Well the other day I came home from work and got a real shock, my husband did not tell me that it was cheaper to use pink primer and when I got home all the trim was pink. The room looked like a candy shop! It actually started to grow on both of us and now we are debating to keep it pink, it has great shock value, but after siting in the room for just 20 min its hard not to crave cotton candy.

No comments: