Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Running

Never cared much for the movie "forest gump" thought it a bit silly that this man would run and run . Today I'm feeling a lot like forest gump, feeling like I need to run and keep running to deal with recent pain. (This is a bit funny to picture in my head, as I by no means like to run and I doubt seriously they make a sports bra big enough to prevent me from getting black eyes. ) I wish seriously I could run until it didn't hurt anymore, until things were normal again, but I guess that only happens in the movies. I hate it when family hurts, I hate it when I cant fix things, I hate it when I cant even find the right words to provide some kind of solace. Maybe if I had a magic wand like in Cinderella, I could"bibity boppity boo" things to perfect but again I'm pretty sure that only happens in the movies. A good cry maybe, a warm hug? don't think there is ever an easy fix perhaps just time and support I don't know. Just felt like writing, I think writing helps anyhow, that's how I feel today, hug someone you love tight for no reason at all. I will be back later, for now I'm going for a jog.................

No comments: