Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck of the Irish?


I had box's in every room with comfy blankets tucked neatly inside. I wanted to give Pudding multiple choices of where she might go to give birth. I did what all the cat books said? This morning when getting ready for work she anxiously followed me from room to room and seemed a bit unsettled, I had a hunch today would be the day. So when I caught a break at work I raced home to check on her. I looked in every box, I looked in every closet but no queen and no kittens? Till I notice the lump on the bed that I had made neatly this morning. I pulled back the covers and there she was purring, and nestled on her tummy three little kittens, cute as could be. So lesson learned, don't knock yourself out to make a cat comfortable they are going to do what they want maybe even take over your bed, second lesson if you take in a stray don't delay take him or her to get fixed as soon as possible, third lesson, life is beautiful even if its a trio of kittens born on St Patrick's day.

No comments: