Monday, January 5, 2009

If he were president...


My son frequently comes home with piles of paperwork from school. Usually I just quickly glance over, and set aside, however that pile of set aside is getting big so today I was going through it to decide what to keep and what to throw when I found this Gem. He was 7 when he wrote it just weeks away from turning eight. Forgive his spelling he did it without help and wrote the words as they sounded. I will translate
"If I were president I would help schools save money and help old people. I would send storm chasers when there is a tornado to warn people. I would cut the price on oil and airplane rides. I would save animals and find homes for them."
As his mom, I say this Gem goes in with family treasures.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

precious...precious!