Friday, January 2, 2009

Migrate

Happy New Year!
My holiday buzz is wearing off, life and its routines are getting back to normal. Winter is knocking hard at the door and I am as usual getting my "time to migrate itch". Every year around this time, I start thinking/dreaming about warmer- greener pastures. I become glued to my computer looking for fantastic vacation deals. We don't travel every winter but try to every few years. This winter will be one of those stay home years, however I do start looking and planning like some crazed fool I start dreaming of my next vacation- it helps me get through. I also become attached to the travel channel dreaming that I am in the exotic ports its showcasing. This year my winter trips will be local, maybe a flower show, a few movies, ? a day trip to Boston? Skiers and snowmobilers will be in their element thanking heavens for winter and I will be the one praying for spring.

No comments: