Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a bit o green


Hopes of spring were buried under, (insert curse word here) two feet of snow this week, with more to come. Yes I am sick about it all. I think I am starting to go a little nuts, found myself going through my closet and talking to my sandals "hello old friends" I told them.
My husbands beard is growing long and thick, he likes to grow it in winter to keep warm, but at this rate I told him its bad enough to scare small children ( he should beware of crazy wife with clippers during the night).
We do have one oasis in the sea of white out the window. One small patch of green. My sons silly Chia pet knock-off sits on the window sill growing a head of green grassy hair- and although it doesn't require a lawn mower for a trim it does remind us that it wont be long before we hear the familiar putter of the lawn mower out clipping the grass on our front lawn.-----ahh one can dream

No comments: