Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting Lost

I'm trying to stay positive this winter. Its hard to have a good attitude or stay positve. Like today trying to build a snowman with my son we rolled the bottom end right through a pile of over looked dog dodo- my sons response "guess there are worse things then yellow snow" was funny but it put and end to me trying to make the best of a winter day. I do try ,I get catalogs almost every day advertising items for summer and I remind myself "they wouldn't spend so much if summer wasn't coming?". I thought about cranking the heat, putting on some shorts, flip flops and some tropical music along with making myself a fruity drink to convince myself I am in warmer climate- but I got the oil bill today and that's always a buzz crusher. I do have one winter favorite, the one thing (alright other then family the one thing) that gets me through and that's the return of "LOST". I just picture myself Lost with either Jack or Sawyer and AHHHH!(sorry dear hubby I love you but you can be lost with Hurley or Kate).

No comments: