Wednesday, October 28, 2009


I have been struggling this week to find sanity. I have let to many external factors, things not in my control upset me. For instance the craziness on my road as they prepare to spend stimulus dollars to widen it, the constant noise from sun up to sun down, the view out my front window once a splendor of mighty maple trees now torn up, the workers port-a-potty now my view. A crazy work schedule as flu and cold season takes hold... you get the picture.
I don't even like me right now, I can't even imagine how my family feels about my constant complaining.
I forget sometimes to stop and think about what is good in my life, which is odd, because I consider myself a "glass half full" girl.
So here I am tonight in my warm house, my comfy cloths, my little one practicing "Hot Cross Buns" on his violin, husband washing the supper dishes, I am admiring the lovingly made wall hanging from my mother hanging in front of me, thinking about rapping myself in one of her quilts later with a good book..........ah life is good!

No comments: