Saturday, April 3, 2010

The conversations of boys and Their Mom Troubles


This week by chance I had the fortunate experience of overhearing one of my sons conversations with a friend. It was by accident, my intention was not to eavesdrop but alas I had the joy of overhearing one of the funniest conversations..
This week my son had a concert at school, he had to arrive an hour early so I took him into school, I went to hug and kiss him goodbye in a room full of kids and he instantly got embarrassed. I left him, but realized I forgot to tell him where to meet me after the concert, I went to go back to the music room and I overheard him with his friend.
Friend: "Hey friend, you got 'MOM TROUBLES" dont you"
Son: "You said it dude"
Friend: "Boy, you don't have to tell me about mom troubles, I got the worst mom
troubles there ever was, my mom made me wear this tie"
Son: "Yikes!, mine is not that bad, I just think she loves to embarrass me"
Friend: "Yeah, I think they are all like that"

I still laugh about it it. "Live to embarrass him"! He just better wait until his next baseball gave, I'll give the boy "MOM TROUBLES".

No comments: