Sunday, November 8, 2009

Things I learned this week!

Not a very eventful week. No great photos, no great stories.... just ho-hum! I did learn a few things though,Like for instance when walking your growing puppy never hand the leash to you son who is on roller blades... when I finished tying my shoe I looked up to see my son shooting across the parking lot being pulled by the anxious critter, (luckily a man out jogging caught my son by his hood- scary but when over the funniest thing I ever saw)!
Another thing I learned was that men don't do getting sick well, or at least my husband doesn't, he has a cold and you would think the man was dieing, I need to plan a girlfriend getaway for the times he is going to be sick!
A third thing I learned is that the wind at my house is strong enough to knock a port a potty over. Road construction crews left a port a potty set up in front of my home and this week it got windy enough to knock the disgusting thing over, I'm thankful no one was in it, and I am thankful that when they saw it knocked over they removed it- so no more port a potty on my front lawn!! (and yes it was the wind that knocked it over, not this disgruntled home owner.)

No comments: