Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Blahs...

Today I have the Blahs... It started yesterday around 2pm when my body decided to tell me that It had caught the stomach bug going around. I believe Im over the worst but today as I recover I feel like a mac truck ran over me and then backed up and did it again. Its pouring rain out, and I mean pouring.. it could be worse and I can deal with the rain but today it just doesn't help. My husband is off to work and my little one off at school. On any ordinary day I would cherish my time alone, but today on this rainy lousy feeling day I wish they were here. I keep watching the clock waiting for it to strike 3pm when my little one comes home and recounts his day. Im thinking about baking him some great after school snack but Im not certain my stomach can handle the smell. In any case I just long for his company, his little smile to pick me up from my Blahs..

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sending you a big pot of virtual chicken soup hoping your feel "all better."