Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nothing says I love you like Whale Wellies...


See my Valentines day gift I got from dear hubby. They are the cutest, Wellies I have ever seen. They have little whimsical whales on them. They just make me smile. What is even better is the man picked them out himself!! I was so shocked and excited, they are 100% me. When everyone elses flowers wilt and waistlines expand from chocolate I will be "singing in the rain" in my cute new Wellies. He has come a long way from our first Valentines day (almost two decades ago) when he bought me on of those enormous balloons with the stuffed animals inside, he went and opened the car door, and out the balloon drifted, up, up and away.... I can can guarantee the only place these boots are going is walking.. I love them! Happy Valentines day hope your feet and you heart are warm and happy!

No comments: