Wednesday, June 25, 2008

toot, toot!


So yes, I am going to toot my horn about my kid- (its my right). My son painted this picture last Sept. and it hung on a wall at his school- all year. I saw it at an open house and was so proud. From the picture you cant tell- but it is huge- bigger then the 7 year old that painted it. Anyhow I kept asking him "are you going to bring the bird picture home?" well finally on the last day of school he was so excited to see me and finally present me with his artwork. I know it looks like a 7 year old did paint it- but to me it is as beautiful as anything hanging in the most prestigious art gallery.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

wow. that is WICKED awesome. you should make prints for it and send to faraway cousins for christmas...

apparently the artistique-ness runs in the family!